PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2020, 06:50
Bodie1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm out of work and money is a very tight. Have had to withdraw super to make ends meet.
So am I and so did I, as well as organise payment 'holidays' on the car and home.

But I am very pleased that my immunocompromised mother and father with heart disease don't have to contend with Covid thanks very much.
Well, they sort of do, whether they are part of a lockdown or not. You cannot and will not be able to protect them from every single covid risk.

Honestly, what choice would you make?
You can protect your vulnerable folk just as well at home as can Chairman Dan, wait, hang on, you're probably much better off protecting your own than some arseclown trying to wrap himself in political glory.

Targeted lockdowns, if you don't play the covid game, you get your postcode locked down with the boys and girls in jungle green looking after you. Hotel isolation for returning travellers (including Danni).

State border closures are INSANE. There is NO covid in regional areas of VIC, but hang them, make them pay. Don't tell me this isn't about politics when QLD taxpayers are paying for Labor Party ads on high rating radio shows boasting about locking Victorians out of QLD.