PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 15th Jul 2020, 03:34
ConfigFull

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JobKeeper review announcement is one week away, next Thursday 23rd. Instead of trying to instil fear on here and in all your little whatsapp group(-think) messages, why don't you go and get a job at Dan Murphy's - then you can apply for (S)LWOP fat, dumb and happy (when that time comes) because you actually have a job to go to. I vehemently disagreed with Keg when it came to our recent EBA but couldn't agree more with what he's saying here. Please just see that people are dumbfounded as to why you'd jump at LWOP immediately. I mean, go for it, or don't - we're just sitting here scratching our heads as to why you'd leap in to a defined LWOP period without knowing anywhere near all the information.

There's a reason the CR provisions are so cumbersome. I've been very critical of AIPA on here but they're saying/doing/supporting all the right things (at the moment) that will help everyone, as long as people don't fly off the rails in the mean time. So sit on your hands!

Also, normanton, the more he/she/they post, the more they give away that they don't actually work for QF: there aren't any QF pilots in their "early twenties".

Last edited by ConfigFull; 15th Jul 2020 at 03:34. Reason: spelling