PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Raids Meatbombers.
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2003, 19:19
C.A.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yep,too true

Guys!
How this tends to keep going.
RS480, i agree, this all sounds like personal crap. And just remember to check your sources of info. A pilot halvies in a million dollar aircraft. Let me state that again. A GA Pilot halvies in a new turbine aircraft. He must be on some wicked wage! Probably more true that the guy needs the cash to support his family and is just glad to be working for a wage. Just like the rest of us, trying to get by in an industry full of tight arses! Nothing unusual there.
But it sounds like you guys know what you are talking about so i could be wrong. Apologies if i am.

Safety. Now theres an issue. If this was all about air safety it would be easy. You do not state one comment from the top that is based on the aircraft and flying. Everything is political and ground based. Sounds like theres a few enemies made on the ground down there. And i once heard it from the horses mouth that all complaints were made to oust the operator and if casa couldnt get the guy, you guys there would try to get the pilots in trouble. Good attitude. Lets wreck these kids chances when they are just trying to get hours and make it in the big time.

I agree with the first point though. I was wrong, but your aim still sounds as though it is trying to close the company down and if you are sucessful then wouldnt those people lose there jobs. It may start up somewhere else but wouldnt that take time? More pilots on the dole queue. How unusual.

Remember mate, stick up for your own. Maybe even try and offer these guys some real work that you know of, to get them out of the flying they are doing. If you are really that worried about their well being. Otherwise you ARE just another tosser just interested in themselves, dollars and no one else. Maybe instead of all this fuss you should take a good look at your morales and ideals and think outside the square (the square shaped thing in your back pocket)
Stay cool.

Safe flying.
CA