PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2020, 19:54
itsthesameguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This guy is in Scottsdale AZ pulling the same scam

I think the guy in Scottsdale AZ IS the same guy. I will try to get a photo of him. He is using the same scam as you mentioned.

Originally Posted by bizjetsurprise
It does appear that the "Marc Davies" in Scottsdale AZ (USA) might possibly be the same person as the Mark Davies who set up the Unique Air Swansea fraud over a decade ago - he might have just changed the "k" to a "c" to make simple google searches harder. The "Marc Davies" has been operating a flight school (Saguaro Air, LLC) and some private jet membership (Kensington Jets). Marc Davies appears to sell shares in flight school aircraft and also jets and then the shareholders don't seem to get what they expected. In April 2019 Saguaro Air, LLC was given an airport licence to operate at Scottsdale Airport but it was cancelled in Nov 2019.

This sort of aviation story was very much his modus operandi from our investigations of his past.

This "Marc Davies" also appears to be committing similar things in the USA polo club scene.

Mark Davies has occasionally popped up under assumed usernames on this thread, so he may do so again I suspect to try to throw us off the scent.

Am also interested to know where his partner in crime in Unique Air, Mark Sedgley, has gone (Mark Jonathan SEDGLEY (Born July 1960) address from Unique Air days: 62 Green Street, Sandbach, Cheshire, United Kingdom, CW11 1GX)

FYI, the "Mark Davies" of Unique Air Swansea fame was probably (but not confirmed 100%) born in May 1972 and is therefore currently about 47. It would be useful if someone can load a photo of "Mark" or "Marc" and we can conclusively determine if they are the same of different people.