PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Submissive Blonde Can't Stop Cummings...
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2020, 05:41
Countdown begins

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Corporal Clott
Countdown begins

Seeing as all of those items are paid for at personal expense to the individual that wishes to wear them, then why on earth would any of it matter to DC? It’s the crazy waste elsewhere of public funds that he is after - infra costs, equipment procurement, red-tape, use of people in uniform that have no significant combat or combat-support role, PFI contracts and parochialism are some of his targets. From your outburst are you feeling a bit threatened by his expected areas of digging?
We’re on the same page, I welcome his attention as the military does not need a single extra penny, it needs to cut the waste.
An air brick in a room that allows airflow, which stops mould and the expense of cleaning and repainting each year, central Messing, installation of solar, and I could go on.
You are so right about paying for those items, and they’re important, because they say a lot about the pride of the individual wearing them, but I don’t think mine was an outburst, chum, as much as yours was not a tantrum.
Absolutely zero of what he does will have an impact on me, but I agree with his type of character looking at you.