PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 11th Jul 2020, 05:42
EchoKilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Made me chuckle too

Originally Posted by 14 6
MM, thanks for the good laugh! You just went off on a hysterical tangent about a tyrant because I didn’t add the word WORKER behind “guest”! Oh, and then all your assumptions about my age and heritage.......it has actually made me smile for the first time since the beginning of covid.

On a serious note though, by “guest“ I merely meant we are not from this part of the world. We are only here temporarily and therefore must realise that different rules will apply to us. To believe anything else will only be awarded with disappointment.

A while back you actually made a comment about only using this place as an ATM and it got me thinking. Yes, we all come to these shores as invited guests with some form of visa......some as tourists, some as students and some as workers. At some stage during our visit, we are going to visit an ATM and in the case of us workers, we are going to withdraw our agreed upon remuneration and leave! Nothing more, nothing less.

I actually liked your analogy, so I don’t know why you want to punish me by having to read “Mein Kampf” .......you are a funny man MM!