PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar ATC
Thread: Qatar ATC
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2020, 08:54
Vlad the Impaler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a load of sensationalist sound bitey bull****. All ANSPs are facing uncertain times. There are currently very few if any truly safe jobs in our industry. For those of you who haven't been around long enough to see this cycle play out, same ****, different cause. It all sorts itself out in the end and there are always those unfortunates who are in the wrong place at the wrong time and end up carrying the can.
All this woe is me the sky is falling bull**** doesn't help anyone. Go and cry to a counsellor. The ME has always had a more volatile job market than other regions. That along with other well known considerations is why we get paid over the odds. I wouldn't say that someone considering moving here to work now has anything more to worry about than at any other time in the last ten years. As with anything important in life, do your own research, speak to sensible people (not so many of those on here), weigh up the pros and cons for your personal situation and make up your own mind.
Rant over. Back to my tea.