PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Farewell Oggi
Thread: Farewell Oggi
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2020, 21:47
Vtwin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dora-9
Aha, what a fascinatingly modest self-assessment. Far too good to be an SO, FO or even a Line Captain? I can well imagine how he dealt with you. Has it ever occurred to you that you just might, just might, have deserved this?
Yes, deride confidence, experience and ability, you are the perfect CX fit. Modestly or immodestly projected your hero was threatened by it and even had a rep for bullying experienced new joiners before I showed up and he was not alone.

The way I see it, everyone has the right to celebrate the departure in the way they see fit. Too bad some can’t handle the brutal honesty of others and admit there is more to this story that’s not being discussed here. Too bad this ill-advised thread was started. This thread is about your hero, if your confident enough in your own assessments, why care what I think and grasp for ways to let the guy off my hook?

I‘m just as happy celebrating alone and have put it off long enough. Good riddance and yet a happy retirement to you; "Sir" and thank you OP for the invite to the retirement party. It was a hoot.

Btw, I left a little something in the punch bowl.

Ciao

Last edited by Vtwin; 9th Jul 2020 at 02:52.