PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prostate cancer
Thread: Prostate cancer
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2020, 17:52
BoeingBoy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Somewhere in the thread above, it may be from BoeingBoy, the poster said that the decision becomes an emotional one.
Anxiao. I'm glad I was able to help and I'm glad my analogy between the Sword and Ray proved valuable to Capn Bloggs too. It's good to read of your journey and I hope your recovery continues. Interestingly I have a close friend who went through Pca at the same time as me and he chose the Sword. His experience has been very close to yours including the recovery and functional issues.

For me I'm two years down the road with PSA's around 0.36. No problems to report although probably as much age related I function best with recreational pharmaceutical assistance. Frequency is still more than I would like by day but I sleep well. Flying has continued by developing a deep meaningful relationship with a lot of 380ml Lucozade bottles (other beverages are available, but check the width of the bottle neck )

(Update July 20. Lowest ever PSA score at 0.31 so now discharged from Urology with just the Radio Oncologist to see next January. )