PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-5
Thread: Jet2-5
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2020, 13:06
twinboom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MLA canned

The time frame is longer than that. Jet2Holidays have cancelled ours to Malta dep. 24th.Sept. ex BFS. Malta is accepting visitors from the UK, and is not on the UK's inbound quarantine list. We would jhave still liked to go,, the self catering apartment hasn't run away - and there are possible routings BFS-LGW-MLA with Easy and BHD-LHR-MLA withBA/Air Malta. Jet2Hols rejected my assertion that as Jet2, the scheduled airline, have cancelled the flights they are obliged to offer an alternative routing if available. I had already established that there now appear to be no Jet2 flights to MLA from any of their UK bases until late October - and then only from MAN and STN. Not showing ex BFS at all for Summer 2021 so postponement not an option for us. I quite understand the several reasons why Jet2 might have cancelled the flights but the fact remains that Jet2Holidays have let us down without cause. Jet2 the airline is my favourite of the so-called Low Cost Airlines by a long way but Jet2Holidays have, as a consequence, had their chips. Caveat Emptor