PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 20 buyers now circling Virgin Australia
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2020, 00:48
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sunfish
Yigy2, remember I said these deals are characterised by a “flowers and chocolates”start and a “divorce court” end. Bain already know what their exit strategy is. They won’t tell you or anyone else. That’s the divorce court end. Mr. Murphy, God bless him Yigy, is giving you the “flowers and chocolates” front end, that is exactly what that article depicts.

Lets hope I’m wrong again, but I have bitter experience of the behaviour of VC’S once the ink is dry on the final agreement. It isn’t pretty.

BTW, Bain will have signed a /“heads of agreement “ if the details of what the Administrators have told them aren’t true then no deal.

I'm still waiting (VA are still waiting) for the flowers and chocolates. Bain have had the keys for a week and not one email, not one hello from them, however at least
PS is treating us like real people with respect. Staff have had more input from PS in the last 3 months than JB in his last 5 years.
Though Murphy and his side kick what's her name starts with an H (sorry I can't pronounce it, to hell with it I'II just call her Eva Braun!) are planning a workforce of 9000 down to 5000.
Normally your treated like a number in an airline though this is a few notches below that. No flowers no chocolates and you can forget the divorce court (don't need one)
because this could go straight to a blood bath. All the unions are sharpening up the swords.
My keyboard has rage in it this morning when I hit submit it will be more relaxed. Struth.