PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Master List
Thread: The Master List
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2020, 19:56
Three Lions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So would one indicator of a good employer be one who would look to share the pain across the patch rather than casting any individual onto the rocks below?

if so then I’d have to say and I admit it has surprised me, that Ryanair seems to have come good when it came right down to the real nitty gritty of it all, if of course rumours of a shared hit rather than making forced redundancies are true.

So maybe now is a very a good time to compare which outfit chose to share the pain and keep everyone safe and which decided to sling employees onto the rocks below. I’d suggest this is a good time to analyse who actually are the employers of choice.

To be used as a reference of course when things pick up and the better candidates are looking where to trust their career going forward. Now is the time to take note of the character and culture of an organisation as they are all being forced to show what they are all about

So who cut pilots adrift and who took a cut across the board?

Of course, my thoughts with any one involved in an unwanted job loss. Stay strong.