PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 30th Jun 2020, 04:43
Chad Gates

Received 25 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by C441
Not that it matters, but actually he's not a LH Captain but a 744 F/O with a severely disabled son who was (obviously inadvisedly) voicing his concerns at the plight he has found himself in. If you too are going to denigrate yourself online, at least do some research to verify the accuracy of your statement and include all of the information lest you appear as great a goose as you suggest he is.

And for what it's worth, he's also usually considered one of the nicest blokes you could share a flight deck with…….

Let's hope the 380s are still here so you can then use the 380 award conditions to offset Tino and Alan's next ultimatum! too
Understood C441. I don't know the guy, and his position is not really relevant (except his seniority for the purpose of this point). I made an assumption, and I was wrong. That doesn't change the content of his point or the premise on which he made it. My point is that statements like can cause division as is being shown here on this board and it's not helping anyone. Just be careful what you say. We all have our crosses to bare.

And for the record, I never called him a goose. No need to be rude.

Last edited by Chad Gates; 30th Jun 2020 at 04:59.