PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rapid Spread of Covid-19 cause.
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2020, 08:31
Islandlad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RodH
Blackout. Yes, it's a shame we just cant make a simple observation without being hammered.
I have been in aviation for 50 years and went through 2 airline collapses , lost all of my savings through the GFC so I do know how they feel and I truly understand their hurt but that's no reason to carry on like some are.
I love aviation and it's still a very big part of my life.
This horrible Covid-19 has wreaked havoc in our world and hopefully it will all be over before too long and Aviation gets back on it's feet stronger than ever.
You may feel you are being hammered but you made a simple observation. None of it is simple. Simple can be solved quickly. Starting a thread then complaining is a bit daft, when there have been threads running since January indicating clearly that C-19 is far from simple, will get blasted.

Most of the time PPRUNE is 'read only'. Some times it's fun to throw an alternative view into the mix and see what happens. If you do, don't expect to be treated gently. That's half the fun. The other half gets you thinking about the alternatives to one's own long held views. Jetblast has an amazing spectrum and a bit of aviation for me. Been here close to 20 years I think. Learnt a lot. Still learning.