PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reasoned discussion anyone?
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2020, 07:34
finestkind

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Manwell. To start a post with a wide sweeping statement that not much has changed on PPRUNE, indicating that it was not that good when you left is not, I suggest, a way to invite a positive response. To than degenerate the public service and throw the RAAF in the same boat not only castes dispersions on these institutes (not saying that they do not justify these dispersions) but by your own doing places you above all and sundry. You than extend an invitation for a rational debate without even placing a worm on the hook. On what topic ohh lord would please you?.

“Please be advised that you will be treated respectfully and courteously if you decide to participate.” As you have done with you opening post?

“ I know fair dinkum airmen are still out there, even though the sky is heavily polluted by drivers nowadays - or should I say, the earth....?” I doubt many of us will suffice to be considered worthwhile to provide a worthy opponent for a debate as you undoubtedly will consider us one of the heavily polluted drivers.

You started with a wide sweeping negative statement, effectively a smack to the back of the head so if you cannot see/understand the returning smacks I really doubt your ability to engage in a logical debate. Happy to be proven wrong.