PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 40% of Pakistani pilots hold fake flying licenses: Aviation Minister
Old 27th Jun 2020, 06:00
Krystal n chips
Thought police antagonist

Location: Where I always have been...firmly in the real world
Received 112 Likes on 79 Posts
matkat

I knew of an electrician working on the contractor circuit, until, a respected Multi X engineer became suspicious and asked a few questions. He was indeed an electrician....but purely for the home and domestic appliances

Read a CV from the sub-continent once. On the surface, well qualified...however, his mistake was the discrepancy between his D.o.B and obtaining his "qualifications ".....which suggested he had started his engineering career at a very early age

I certainly knew a UK Eng, who was A&C Licenced, ...his CV however included a couple of extra type ratings shall we say. His non aviation qualifications were "impressive and detailed "....so I suggested contacting the tertiary education providers concerned. It turned out he attended the courses he claimed to be qualified in, but, only for a couple of lessons which. for him, duly made him "qualified "...his best effort however was to state "Director Designate " for a now defunct cargo operator. When contacted, they were intrigued to learn of his pending appointment.