PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 25th Jun 2020, 03:26
WB1900

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well a 500 hour 320/737 Or commercial turbo prop guy is better than a piper flight school guy.
but they will shut their mouth over the chance in a life time to fly widebodies with a quick command.
and will except everything
EK plays a very dirty game here
excellent, dedicated people have been shown the door in the most disgusting and disgraceful way possible to imagine - and the management keeps quite - even better STC announces proudly „they all will come back, as they can’t do anywhere“
Dubai is an extremely racist place when it comes to expats, and a lot open minded people became racist under these condition.
Locals believe that they are superior and born to lead - goats maybe - but definitiv no contry
dubai is a big bubble of lies and companies like EK are abusing this cover to make it even harder for expats for their own greed
who believes that the current enumeration package for those are still here will return, well I wish you good luck.
for the new joiners, or possible reapplication guy read careful what the next package will be, it will be minimum and there will no step increases, health care is mostly up to yourself and the provident fund his history as all other goodies people received 10-15 years ago
its the local leadership who had said it very proudly - EMIRATISATION - This will not only be the management this will be the flight deck and cabin crew as well
if you look to your right he can screw your live but won’t endanger himself as all these people good or bad will be untouchable if making mistakes as locals don’t make mistakes and always have an excuse and protection
locals can and will continue to break the rules established by their own leader and will get away with it. A country which can’t even follow their own traffic rules and insist to be allowed to endanger others for their own gain - a mind blowing arrogant society.
dubai is a 3rd world country hidden behind high tec and money but the mindset is 3rd world country.

History in flight ops has shown that what ever they do will be covered by excuses and thrown under the carpet
this is a country where protecting your own ass became the most vital thing to do over the day and any lie or abuse of power is just good enough to achieve the daily goal of survival
remeber if you haven’t been trapped in the abuse of power due to a trainer who tried to screw you just because he could with no explanation you got a 3 or even a fail for utter BS where nobody wanted to Hear the truth and questioned the training body.
the so called excellent management consists of yes sayers towards the superior manager
EK became a machinery which only reacts and never touches an underlying problem as it mostly involves locals at the tip of the ice berg who gets only promoted upwards as local rules state that a local cannot be demoted to worse Salary or even loose his job over his wrong doing. The worst thing what can happen is being moved sideways up.
it demonstrates the true leadership from the very top to the bottom as the best in the world need every single country work power, expertise, and inspiration in the world to be what they are, except peal fishers, goat herders and camel riders
And yes call me naiv that I believed that expat management will do better than Arab show of - yes I was wrong and I regret my decision to join them more than a decade ago. I have asked myself often enough how these people sleep, and well I know because they are bad people.

I still hope for karma that these people get a payday for what they have destroyed in the last 3 weeks.

Last edited by WB1900; 25th Jun 2020 at 03:56.