PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2020, 00:36
galdian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bodie

Apology for maybe bad choice of words, just having some fun.

On a previous thread I had a vigorous discussion when the $60Billion error was discovered that we had "saved" that money, others felt it was there to be spent.

Just seen another person has died in Vic, total 103 nationwide. I would also note that a fair few others also died - cancer, flu, heart attacks....whatever. But we don't worry about them.

The agenda is being controlled by individuals who's mindset has changed from containment to eradication - and this is accepted and tolerated, every day we aren't getting back to "normal" is another death by a thousand cuts to the economy.

Also the two states huffing and puffing the most are Labor - the party generally with the least care about money and the greatest faith it grows on trees or left at the bottom of the garden by the money fairies.

My only thought is maybe ScoMo should clearly point out the federal government will happily assist with funding to the states - but not unreasonably primarily to the states that are helping themselves and the rest of Australia to move forward.