PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair France demands 20% pay cut for flight-crew to avoid redundancies
Old 23rd Jun 2020, 22:31
Lazydogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whitemonk Returns
I'll say the exact same thing I said in the Norweigen thread.. RYR pilots were happy to turn a blind eye to every shyster move their employer used in bases accross Europe over the last decade to divide and conquer the employees and drive down T & C's accross the whole continent. Don't come looking to the rest of us for sympathy when the chickens come home to roost. It's like the expat pilots crying foul in the Saudi thread, it's all good in the boom times and screw everyone else, until it isn't.
And there he/she is again bashing the Ryanair Pilots. Many of your colleagues in your precious and wonderful Jet2 are ex Ryanair but I bet you keep your mouth firmly shut when your sitting beside them. I wonder will there be 102 UK pilot redundancies in Ryanair in the coming weeks. Sad times for anyone being made redundant or indeed taking a significant pay cut. And yet still the same vitriolic rhetoric coming from keyboard toads such as yourself. Give it a rest for goodness sake!

Last edited by Lazydogg; 24th Jun 2020 at 02:03.