PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 23rd Jun 2020, 01:27
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Bravery vs Stupidity!

A little confused as to what it is that she is complaining about? It appears that one of her muckers got canned for using her mobile phone on the flight. Errrm good!

So what is the probem! This ridiculous obsesion that the cabin crew and some of the pilots (granted mostly the young ones) seem to have with their phones is unhealthy and dangerous. It really isn't that hard when you get on the crew bus turn it off. When you get back on the crew bus and are landside out of view of pax then by all means fill your boots.

Anything else can wait. I have had FOs turning on their phones as we taxy off the runway!

I mean I know that something really exciting may have happend on snaptok, tikchat, facitter, twitbook or even pprune in the hours since V1 but if it has waited hours it can wait a few more mins until you are siting in a poloshirt on the loo in The Westin.

As for getting the passengers name from god knows where and then posting it on youtube and asking for it to be used against him! Hmmm methinks that she would be lucky to not get sued by the very guy she is complaining about.

This is all threadcreep however but thank you for the amusing interlude from people having their lives destroyed unsurprisingly by a system that has been doing the same to indiividuals for almost 30 years now. Lets be honest no one surely can be surprised that EK are acting in such a manner? I don't mean that the cuts are happening, that goes without saying but the fact that they are doing in such a fashion? Because if you are surprised then you havent followed the individual campaigns of lives being destroyed that people have been telling on prune since pontius was a pilot. It will interesting what will happen when the banks figure out the larger problem at hand and there are more cars parked at the airport then there are parked at the stadium during the 7s.