PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2020, 09:43
valefan16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ericsson16
I think we gather by now your stance on this,so here is mine.The virus has blown itself out. Over 3 weeks have passed since the 2nd spike brigade were telling us all about the packed beaches in England South coast would have us all back in ICU. Nothing happened. Get it into your thick heads the Lurgy is gone.
Chances of getting it out doors are slim, it may well be blowing over, certainly in the places past the "peak", there is suggestions from Italy its weakening so hopefully that is the case but guess we wont know until Latin America has got through it.

IF you don't have underlying conditions and are generally fit the risks are nominal but its down to using common sense, ultimately if I get it I guarantee the chances are it will be from work rather than going to the beach with my kids or a taverna in Kos. If I get to go to Kos on July 20th I will happily go and take my kids (they have more chance of drowning on holiday than dying of Covid statistically) and we have taught them from the start despite their young age to respect other people and keep their distance.

I do understand some people will be more concerned but its down to personal choice, mine is I will try and live life with Covid but be as cautious and respectable as I can whilst doing so. If this goes on for years we can't all just give up living and locking ourselves away can we?