PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BHD v BFS
Thread: BHD v BFS
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2003, 19:26
Chillwinston

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ALLMCC
"Maybe an anger management course might be good idea!" - I'm quite calm thank you very much and your comment is assuming that I am angry, like most things you submit on this forum you are wrong.

"I think thats why the moderators are there! - in any event its up to THEM not ME to decide if a thread should be edited/deleted - had the position been reversed I'm sure you would have wasted no time in asking for my post to be removed or edited - something to note for the future."

That is of course your choice but I think you were a little over the top, as I said it was a tongue in cheek thread but as I presumed you would bleat to the moderators then I have been proved correct.

You are without doubt the most condesending, small minded individual whom I have encountered on this forum and quite off hand with your remarks and I suggest before you get this post edited you take heed and take a good look at your own actions.

You will be glad to know I wont be responding to your next condesending post so like always YOU will get the final say.

Anyway off to my anger management class!