PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Melbourne Airport gears up as poll reveals people want to travel
Old 8th Jun 2020, 09:12
Bodie1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Define vulnerable? Your first line reads like you're one of the American's protesting to protect your freedom.
I'm not an American but I do admire their spine when it comes to the lengths they'll take to protect their freedom, even if it is for a 'freedom' I don't like personally. Unlike the typical pissweak Australian whinging from the sideline.

Vulnerable?
-Aged, I don't know what that constitutes, leave that for others to work out.
-Aged care homes, all of the residents.
-Immuno compromised, any patient in a hospital undergoing any treatment that compromises the immune system. I find it absolutely despicable and weak that any cancer patient has had to have their treatment delayed due to this manufactured crisis.
-Health care workers, iso them while the spread of the virus leading up to and in it's peak. And here's a thing, pay them triple time.
-Absolutely quarantine anyone returning from overseas.

The rest of us, yep, some of us may get sick. But what guarantees are you looking for? That the government will stop you getting the virus? Maybe get a nil cancer or heart disease guarantee while you're at it. or a walking across the road guarantee?