PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet-5
Thread: EasyJet-5
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2020, 15:44
MerchantVenturer

Brunel to Concorde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My claim is for full refund not just taxes. I arrived at the digital refund form via the email message from easyJet telling me my flight was cancelled.

However, you can still arrive at that form through Manage Bookings on the site.

Log in and that will bring up your bookings. Click on the View button and that takes you to a page where there is a Manage Disruption button. Click on that button which takes you to a page where half way down there an option To Request A Refund. To do so you have to click on a Covid-19 Help Hub button. That takes you to another page and the first question is whether you booked directly with easyJet. If you did click on the appropriate button that leads to yet another page where you are asked when you booked. Click on the answer and yet another page appears where you are asked if your flight was cancelled.

That might be where you have a difficulty if you have not been told by easyJet that it has been cancelled. Nevertheless, if you click on the Yes button you reach yet another page. Scroll down to paragraph 3 on that page and click on the View My Other Options button. That brings you to a page with three options, the third of which is the refund application form button where a click on that will finally bring up the refund application form on screen.

There might be a short cut to reach the refund form on the website but I couldn't find one, or it might be that this circuitous route is designed in the hope that some people will give up half way around the circuit.