PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair France demands 20% pay cut for flight-crew to avoid redundancies
Old 5th Jun 2020, 11:21
aviationvictim

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
MC,

The fact that you actually believe the difference in T&C’s is because of a difference in tax here in France sadly tells me a lot about how the Ryanair has managed to get their pilots to perceive their reality. And before you spend more time arguing this I am indeed with the orange brigade and I do have a copy of the french Ryanair contract to compare with.
In France you are taxed on your whole income and there are deductions afterwards depending on your personal situation and working patterns throughout the year. It’s different from the Italian contract style with a high amount of daily allowance that’s not taxed and a lower basic salary.
I do wish you the best of luck fighting for your terms. The lower Ryanair goes the lower everyone else have to follow. This is sadly the reality of European aviation and on of the main reasons there’s a lot of animosity towards Fr from pilots in other companies. You could however say the same about Wizz and a few others.