PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2020, 20:43
SCFC1EP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UK deaths last 3 days 324/359/176 = 859 in 3 days
Spain 0/0/1 = 1 death in 3 days,
somebody please explain why if I go to Spain tomorrow for a week why do I need to quarantine, ??? and no replies Boris said so
I'm more likely to catch covid by going to the supermarket in the UK
Us Brits carn't go to Cumbria around the lakes because they don't want us there yet, but if I'm not UK citizen and land from Spain or Europe before Monday i'm allowed to go to the lakes
O'leary was on breakfast TV this morning (and i'm not his fan) but he's absolutely right, the quarantine is pointless and useless, first you have to fill a form in on arrival into the UK however these forms do not exist, he asked whats on these forms, reply we don't know yet, next we land on Ryanair in London travel by train/tube/bus or taxi to our place of quarantine how many have we infected on the way????
We have also had over the last few days large groups in the 1000/s for the american shooting, no effort at all to stop these marches why???? probably we will get called racist, but hang on a minute football starts in two weeks and I bet if there's group of football fans gathered it will be all over the news calling it a disgrace/football should have never started etc and I bet the police will be there breaking up fast