PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2020, 17:26
helipixman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Pistonprop
My sentiments too helipaxman. I'm going to wait it out for a while yet. I'm particularly curious as to what will happen with the virus this coming winter.
Who knows what will happen next winter/spring ? Does anyone know if this virus could be seasonal like the Flu ? I will re-book for late 2021 around September/October that is of course if TUI still exist by then ? Seen today that a so called medical expert has said the second peak which he believes will come, could infect many more people than the first peak ? Are these the same experts that said 500,000 in the UK could die. Nobody seems to have a clue what is happening ? The last two days there have been 300 and 176 in last 24 hours. More than those reported in the whole of the EU during that period !

Then you have a SAGE advisor telling the Government that the UK inbound quarantine would be basically pointless. I thought the Gov listened to these people ? Obviously not !

Something is seriously wrong when we in the UK are still seeing so many people sadly dying. Its no wonder many countries are scared of UK tourists.

Be safe and don't forget be alert