PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 3rd Jun 2020, 06:17
14 6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EchoKilla
It wasnt an internal convo as one would have wished. But TC will be an advisor imminently for EK and since I have caused a stir for even starting this post to get it thru everyone's head that more cuts are on their way. The fact that I still sit here in DXB wishing myself I dont get that "call"....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2381Q8
Echo, keep on posting, in this big cone of silence, any morsel of news is welcome. I am always amazed to see the reaction towards the messengers delivering possible warnings! It does not have to be 100% accurate, but where there is smoke.........at least one is able better prepare (brace) for what is coming.

When I started in this airline business a long time ago, one of the wise old-timers told me that nothing ever turns out as good or as bad as it initially looks. So, just make your preparations keeping above mentioned wisdom in mind and the outcome should be better than sticking your head in the sand. Only listening to good news will ruin us.