PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates DECs
Thread: Emirates DECs
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2003, 18:32
fatbus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't think they have processed 27 yet,just started alittle over a week ago.
Good to see guys turning it down
Make it better for everyone
Correct me if I'm wrong but they start the DEC's at level 1 Capt @21000dirs/m
Of Info- O/T 400dirs/hour(capt) based on how many days in the month but @ 82. good mix of 1 day and 2-3 day trips(330) 340-500 is planned to do 5 day SYN/AKL. Bid system to change in Jan, right 5 group rotation will go to 7,this will help the DEC's as they will be at the bottem of there groups, as FO's are upgraded they will assume there spot based on DOH( only time DOH applies).
There is about 250 capt now will go to about 350 divide by 7 @50/ group, the DEC's would be in the bottem 10 in each group, that could effect you bidding.
Lifesytle in DXB is very good and safe, some find it costly and some find it about the same as where they come from. Most Capt are able to save the diff between FO and Capt, company puts in 12 % with your 5% on top of that.
Villa's are always the wild card,they get asigned and if you don't like it tuff ,take the 95K and move out on your own , most guys add about 3k/month to get somthing the family will like, that goes for buying or renting. If you buy you have to come up with 30% down/30% in 1 year/30% on closing (I think that's close).
more later