PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Real Threat
Thread: The Real Threat
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2020, 05:23
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sam. I agree that it "was" a rising power up to this point i history. I suspect it's rise is now at an end. "Rising" should mean a country that contributes to the worlds net improvement. England was a rising power in the past several hundred years, contributing greatly to the worlds benefit (law, language and science), America over the past two hundred (industry, economics, science and stability) and other mainly western powers, and some notable asian successes such as Singapore and Hong Kong. However, I believe China's turn towards abject tyranny has now ended their "rise". Now, the world as a whole has begun to coldly evaluate China's behaviour and their nature. They don't like what they see. The ingrained racism of the Han chinese (they generally care for nothing other than their own race and culture), their propensity to coerce, blackmail, steal and threaten has reached a point where the industrialised west recognises they have to strongly resist and thwart China's aims and goals. That is why I believe China's rise is at an end. They are ultimately a mortal danger to the world order, and no responsible western country can allow them to continue to influence and threaten their societies. Time will tell, but I suspect China's opportunity to become a responsible and valued member of the world order is at an end.

Globilasation is dead. If seeing China steal our intellectual property isn't bad enough, the reality of allowing unfettered mingling of untold millions of citizens who don't understand or respect our respective cultures has certainly now been proven a false premise due the present crisis (name a single country that is now going to be for aggressive immigration). I might add that globilisation has resulted in the USA having all their blood pressure meds and antibiotics being manufactured in China. One of Obamas "great" ideas as he attempted to hollow out Americas industry and security.

Donald Trump is the first leader to openly call out China for their beheviour. He rightly has labeled them a threat. Xi is well on his way to becoming more dangerous and tyrannical than Mao at his peak. Mix that personality and character with an unlimited military expansion and I suggest the world is in grave danger at some point. The plight of the HK people and the threat to Taiwan are just the beginning of a very dangerous era in world relations.

Moral discussion has nothing to do with "expats". It has to do with morals. For all their faults, the west is far better a steward of societal morality than an unaccountable, self appointed and paranoid CCP leadership who cares nothing for the world or it's accomplishments.

Last edited by mngmt mole; 26th May 2020 at 05:36.