PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyTeam vs Rivair(Rózsavölgyi Air) HUNGARY
Old 25th May 2020, 14:20
cpf123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airdem23, I was a student of Agro Aero. From what I believe, Rivair is the name of the company started by the son of the owner, however they seem to all work together in the same place. As far I was concerned I thought the training I received was pretty professional and I ended up completing my PPL within 45 hours as they said I would for the cost they advertised. There were some small problems that did arise but these were sorted out by the school quite quickly. Basically the school is a family run business which a lot of the students there don't really seem to grasp. From my experience some students want to be the center of attention and have all their problems worked out in the space of an hour and complain when their problem has not been fixed in 1 day. There is also some communication break downs between some of the staff who's English is average and some students who's English is less than average.

My experience, this school is OK, they have their problems but a good majority of their students get through their training with little to no hick-ups. My advice for you, make your mind up on what you actually what to get out of your training, if you want to spend 120,000 Eur on some MPL course then go for it, but as your said there are cheaper alternatives which doesn't always mean bad quality. I have had the experience of flying in the UK, USA and Europe and I can pretty much say they all offer the same in terms of training and NO where is perfect. I suggest you to give Agro Aero a try, or at least a call, and see what they can do for you, as I said my experience along with a good majority of the students there at that time was a good one, hope this helps.