PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AFR - Virgin Administrators come under fire for doubtful forecasts
Old 23rd May 2020, 23:17
Servo

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by didrechambers77
I mean this post for no ill intent but to clear the perceptions made already with a true reality check with from the inner circle.
Your unions have already been briefed for the number of losses on the way, for each workgroup and entity. This was included in the brief to the bidders.
The business is easier to buy at a fire sale than a garage sale. (Doesn't take a genius to work out what I'm indicating).
The Bain meeting only took 32mins from the ELT presentation and was cut short at their request. Its clear they intend to run the business their own way.
Strawberry man hasn't returned any of Paul's calls since the presentations, nor that of the ELT this week.
Any hope information or perceptions intended for you to believe on Workplace is false, its their 'insurance' plan due to the prominent mental health issue the business has. (Lu dropped in convo their premium's had increased 31% because of recent incidents).

The Scurrah was never here for a long time, just a quick one. His history is of commitment to roles is barely 3 years and doesn't exactly leave a path of profitability from past organizations.
The remarks of #trustPaul etc, and #paul4pm are cringe worthy and shows the toxic culture VA has bred into their staff.

Anyone holding hope the Business will return to the size and complexity it was, is drunk at the wheel. Use this time to upskill and contingency plan, you'll likely need it.
That's the horrible reality mate, how can I upskill in this environment and have a contingency? All I know is aviation. I only have one skill. Many factors have annihilated our savings as a buffer, when it all goes. We will be left with nothing, no house. Zero.

Not like I can go overseas either.