PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta Made Answer For Its Methods (Merged)
Old 25th Nov 2003, 06:08
737badass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have been enjoying reading the worldwide comments about Atlanta. Used to work there long time ago and sure it was a bit messy and chaotic at times but at least it paid ok. Seeing now what they offer (175$ gross for an f/o) makes me realize why this Atlanta thread is getting long and full of discussion. This must be the rock bottom of aviation and sad to say this former workplace has arguably the worst reputation in the business. I must say I would not be surprised if this "slavery" will be brought to the attention of authorities sonner or later as stated in the beginning of this thread. It had to happen. However, as bad as it might seem I have to agree with Mr. password above, saying that noone makes you work for AA. If people dont want to work there, they should simply go. Its a free choice.

Finally, I wonder how much extra salary Atlanta is offering their pilots to fly during the Hajj. That must be a bonus for the underpaid crews. Can anyone shed a light on that?

All the best lads.