PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA COVID-19 Aviation Health Safety Protocol
Old 23rd May 2020, 10:31
Whitemonk Returns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmievegas
Look at his location. He's either a parody of a brexiteer or an actual brexiteer. Neither are likely to have anything relevant to bring to the discussion. Leave the scientific discussion of viral transmission to experts, not to a bunch of aviation people.
On that note, I found it interesting to see that IATA has decided there's no need to keep middle seats empty, despite scientific evidence to the contrary.
Literally couldn't be more wrong. I think Brexit is the second dumbest thing the British people have done in decades, the first being the current media driven destruction of the economy while seemingly making it up as they go along. Like I said, this is a serious issue, and people at risk should stay home, but the way forward is to put procedures in place, make the best of it and get on with our lives. Unfortunately as most of us have come to realise, the last people who you would ever want in charge of ANYTHING in a crisis, tend to become politicians.