PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The importance of the number of retakes in ATPL Exams
Old 22nd May 2020, 17:46
Rendy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by justasmallfire
I think you need to take other variables into account like age,pass rate of cpl/ir.My personal experience was that most of my class mates got interviews in the first few month after passing all mainly 10-15 years younger.The rest on second or more retakes took some time longer,The oldest like myself did not get any interview offers for some length of time.For a first job a company may be interested in pass rate ect for second or third job they will not even ask you your results.
Thank you for your reply, justasmallfire, I'm aware of that. I just wanted to have as little as possible questions, as I've done a few surveys with pilots already and it's really difficult to collect enough answers to have a sufficiently large sample to do any assumptions. I know there are many other variables that may have an impact. Anyway, the survey is asking on time to the first interview, which is meant the very first one, for the first job. It's maybe not obvious, I'm going to highlight that. Thank you.