PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS - The Political Farce Continued (Thread 5)
Old 24th Nov 2003, 23:32
Capcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow the chainsaw..?

Snarek
In those days there was another airport, near the big red thingy. It was nice and peaceful, no jet jocks with their eyes in their laps.
Peaceful? So was Kingsford-Smith back when Penicillin was cutting edge and your Grumman was nothing more than a wet dream. Move on mate, there are thousands of “Jet Jocks” out their every day flying yours and my loved ones from A to C via B, its called commercial aviation!

I hope you AOPA guys do better due diligence on your aircraft when you buy them than you do on airspace!
Why were AOPA the only group silly enough to place their logo on the glossy crap education packs. No wonder you all (I wonder just how many?) support 2b.
And why would we be 'running round with no radios', we don't now and we won't then. Seems to me that line is so typical of the irresponsible attitude taken by some on your side of the argument. it is pure fabrication designed to scare the public, nothing more.
Really? Are you suggesting that the ARG, NASIG and AOPA have NOT been running around briefing people to proceed no-radio in E?
AOPA supports NAS 2b you kept telling us….??
Pure fabrication on who’s part??
You’re a contradictory goose!
Perhaps we should just ban fast jets from the Resort. You can land at Alice where you have a comfy tower to do your thinking for you. Then that town can live again (since it has been decimated by direct flights) and you can have a nice warm voice to remind you about those three green lights
Are you really an AOPA board member??? Or is this some sort of prepubescent wind-up by a “short bloke whacking young’un with a shiny new sheriffs badge’” ???

Either way again I guess....