PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Base Training, Command Courses, POS18 and job cuts
Old 14th May 2020, 17:30
Flex88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The future..

[QUOTE=Ecam321;10782516]
Originally Posted by cxorcist

Actually I was referring too the absolute disintegration between your ranks as being a spectators sport.

I have worked for 5 airlines in a 25 year career and never have I seen such a disconnect between the senior and junior pilots. It’s sad you guys really hate each other and wish each other ill. Its entertaining too read your posts but sad in the big scheme of things.

I’m sure your an awesome aviator but you are not the saviour of aviation, the industry would function quite happily with out you.

These snowflakes you refer too are the future of aviation, you are the past, like it or not.
Hand off a career of hard work and dedication to a system hell bent on Dumbing Down the professional ranks till they fit into that nice little slot on a Directors spreadsheet.. Should the previous generation simply walk away quietly as they are continuously derided by a self serving management structure who stupidly expect apathy, OR, perhaps out of concern make some noise about ex barista snowflakes shovelled into a "job" by daddy or an incompetent and naive "People" department ?? Looks like we're going to find out !!

Too late for #CXit