PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Base Training, Command Courses, POS18 and job cuts
Old 14th May 2020, 14:34
Ecam321

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=cxorcist;10782458]What world am I living in? Good question. Hopefully, one in which both sides honor a contract that was signed (to include LIFO), not a Chinese toilet paper contract only valid when things don’t get rough.

Privileged? Did you get that from your anthropology professor in uni? Was I privileged when I was picking sand out of my teeth, jumping in and out of chem gear on 40+ degree days, and having every imaginable size AAA shot at me? Was I privileged doing hard yards at FBOs working for flying time? Or how about flying seven legs a day for near minimum wage?

No, I don’t think so.

Privileged is when your tiger mommy fills out your CX application for you, and then you get to go on vacation to Adelaide to fly a DA-42 around the pattern. Then, poof! Magically you are qualified to fly big jets for CX while you move back in with mommy and play video games on all your time off. That’s privilege!

Did I miss something or did the Internet just raise the biggest generation of twats in the entire history of the world?[/QUOTE

wow, this is a great spectators sport.

Looking forward to the come back.