PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Becoming a pilot After COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2020, 07:39
parkfell

de minimus non curat lex

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MichaelOLearyGenius
Just got result, passed my assessment with FTE Jerez, starting September integrated. Can’t wait. They’ve said there will be a ton of jobs waiting when I finish.
I think this person is a local Prestwick spotter of a certain vintage, who might have done his PPL in the USA a number of years ago. Search function will reveal postings in the Ryanair recruitment / simulator thread warning against training just now. See the Interview section. I have replied on that thread and captured his posting as a quote.

The posting has all the hallmarks of being a ‘wind up’ to get a reaction from those he likes to antagonise. Quite a few of them given the reaction.

Demonstrating a lack of maturity, as he likes to have a laugh at others misfortune. I believe the Germans have a word for those who like to see others suffer. SCHADENFREUDE

Probably best to give this individual a wide berth in future and disregard any future idiotic postings.

Last edited by parkfell; 11th May 2020 at 08:51. Reason: Cross reference to Interview thread