PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The really really boring and totaly pointless snippets of information thread
Old 24th Nov 2003, 07:11
Send Clowns

Jet Blast Rat

Because, twigletsglow, man is a creature of habit, and tends to fall into eating pretty much the same things whatever the professed scope of his diet. I ate many new and hitherto unconsidered delicacies when I gave up meat, and though I am not now vegetarian I eat very little meat, and tend to eat more broadly for it. Also I am a vegetable-eating semi-vegetarian, rather than the cheese and fake meat eating variety, so eat much deliscious fresh produce, healthier and tastier than my budget would allow for with meat as well.

Draper

Do not worry about the pile of poo waiting for you. Those blessed with overmuch luck in life tend to become unbalanced, mean and grasping, spoiled if you like. Now while I would hesitate to diagnose Draper as balanced in any way, it would seem from his demeanor on this forum that he is at least benign, even benevolent (excepting, of course, towards those as richly deserve it, like lawyers and Frenchmen). That will, I think, reduce the load that karma holds in readiness for you, Mr D.