PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hard times for Norwegian
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2020, 10:28
Kirks gusset

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trying to be excessively reasonable is not going to gain SELPA anything, the only realistic course of action would be to have a court freeze the assets of the company whist a solution is found, if indeed it can be found. This arrangement of crews supplied via service companies is wholly designed to allow for flexibility in numbers and abrogate the client " NAS" of any financial responsibility.

You can't get blood from a stone and NAS is effectively on life support, dependent of state aid forthcoming after the meetings on the 18th May.

I find it hard to digest phrases such as "beloved company" given the way the NAS management have treated staff globally and people can sense the bitterness and anger of this betrayal.

The question remains, "would you want to work for these guys/" , once bitten, twice shy comes to mind!

Old farts like myself and my colleagues are not surprised, we have seen this duplicity a multitude of times, but for the young loyalists, whom were only last week pushing to "support the cause", these turn of events must be a heavy blow.

By the way, the uniforms form part of the assets, even the fuel in the tanks has been capitalised!