PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlines Going Under
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2020, 03:59
Pickuptruck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cxorcist
Box and others offended,
My bad! That wasn’t my intention. It was more of a statements about how crappy CoS18 is than about those willing to take it during hard times. We all fall off the pedestal at some point. Most of us do it more than once. I certainly have and may yet again if the sh!t hits the fan at CX.
Compared to what? BOAC captains? Starting pay first year cadet at CX is better than first year at Ryanair, BA, etc. You obviously haven't got a clue what other airlines are paying. The cheapest I've seen is earning 1000 Euro a month RHS on a 320 in Europe. You think COS 18 is worse.
Boxjockey, another full of sh*t poster on here. You have any idea at all what destitute means? Sleeping in your car in the carpark mall with 2 kids in the back. Getting woken up every 3 hrs by security and told to move on. Washing in a public bathroom, queuing at a soup kitchen, trying to get a job with no fixed address, trying to stay current as a pilot so you can find a job. You have no idea what the guys out of work in this profession are going through right now. So wind your head in, when you say you'd rather be destitute. You have no clue.