PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2020, 11:35
Christopher Murphy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So I’ve received word I can do my stage one just now. I’m just looking for some help regarding what to expect if that makes sense. I started stage 1 last year but due to personal reasons was unable to complete it so it’s a year on now and I’ve received confirmation I can apply again

Originally Posted by idloveit
As far as i am aware, new applications are currently closed and have been for some time (around 6 months before Covid-19). You can register your interest on the NATS website but won't be able to submit an application unfortunately. I am in the pool of individuals who've passed stage 3 and now awaiting a decision on my future from NATS. My course should have started two weeks ago, worst timing in the world, but hopefully good news will be round the corner. I don't mind waiting longer to start, a job for life is worth that wait.

In terms of preparing for stage 1, whenever this may be, you're best of looking at logical reasoning and spatial awareness info online. I'll be honest, they're difficult to revise and you will see what I mean when you research. But sadly, be prepared to wait, just like the rest of us.