PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 20 buyers now circling Virgin Australia
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2020, 02:47
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Section28- BE
The following extracts ex the Deloitte/Virgin webpage (https://www2.deloitte.com/au/en/page...sidiaries.html) and the Administrators correspondence to "Unsecured Noteholders" of 06 May:

And:

The 'margin' is interesting ('I' thought ???), given the times relative to the broader economy and global rate cutting/quantitative easing etc. by Central Banks of recent years. Be a tough 'Gig' chairing/running this 'consultative process'................, I would have thought.

Rgds
S28- BE
The percentages are quite high but that’s most likely because of the element of ‘risk’ associated with said loans. Although not huge amounts in the context of a large business with 10,000 staff, aviation is/has always been a risky venture to invest/loan money to. The publicised national interest rates although at an altime low in Australia and the USA are predominately aimed at those with cash in bank (robs them of interest). Interest rates for home buyers, businesses, car loans etc are normally much higher than the published Reserve Bank official rates. The whole fractional banking system is a Ponzi scheme set up to enrich the 1% while screwing over the remaining 99%. Central banks should be called the Mafia because that is what they are. Negative interest rates, quantitative easing, whoever heard of such BS. They are desperate to keep the Ponzi scheme going. Good luck with that. The string has been unravelling bit by bit but has really sped up recently. Sadly, there is no value in the VA carcas. And as for QF, I wouldn’t believe everything you read. They too have numerous creative measures that they employ to ensure the business looks healthier than what it is. As long as the right boxes are ticked (tricked) on paper and the Big Dogs are getting their bonuses the rest of the business is just ‘stuff’.

When will people understand that the system is rigged.