PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mildura Rednecks wreck our fair go reputation
Old 5th May 2020, 03:53
dr dre

Received 359 Likes on 197 Posts
Originally Posted by Gnadenburg
I still can't buy all the simple anti-USA sentiment.

I'd invite some folks to go back to 1943.
The problem is some are stuck in 1943. It's just an acknowledgement about the games all superpowers play. (Btw I love pointing out how much of the victory of the allies in WW2 was achieved not mostly via Americans but via the far bigger sacrifices of the Soviet Union and China.)

Irrelevant since you busted the Chinese Communist Party sneaking agents into country Victoria to yell racist abuse at their own students and try to blame it on salt of the earth Mildurans. The biggest "false-flag" operation since the Tea Party. Good work, Gnads.
I love how racist conspiracy theorists always pull the "false flag" card when one of their own is caught being stupid.

As I said prior, Australia's future is based around trade and security alliances with countries that aren't always going to be white.
Of the top 15 export markets of Australia (I would classify aviation education as an export of Australia's education to the world) majority Asian nations comprise 88% of our export markets. So I would say our present economy is based around non-white trade markets, and the future for Australia's economy can only be more Asian. All demographic and economic trends point to this. Unless you're under the illusion Hanson is about to sweep in to power and reset the clock back to the 50's nothing can be done about it.