PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mildura Rednecks wreck our fair go reputation
Old 5th May 2020, 01:45
Gnadenburg

Received 92 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by Muttley Crew
Irrelevant since you busted the Chinese Communist Party sneaking agents into country Victoria to yell racist abuse at their own students and try to blame it on salt of the earth Mildurans. The biggest "false-flag" operation since the Tea Party. Good work, Gnads.

Their plan didn't work anyway as no one but you and Dre seem to give a rat's if anyone yells at Chinese on the radio.
Odd rants from you. At best that was a satirical comment in relation to someone who just kept asking for a "who dunnit" evidence of boganism.

Your last comment is deplorable. You seem to have a position as an apologist for racist heckling in this country. It's not a fair go, it's not even funny and thankfully, you even get kicked out the footy for such carry on these days.

As I said prior, Australia's future is based around trade and security alliances with countries that aren't always going to be white.

Originally Posted by Muttley Crew
these "rednecks" might in fact be your winged brethren voicing their patriotic beliefs. Depending on how things turn out (unlikely) you might be eating your words in the future as a collaborator!
You see I was hoping this oddly satirical. Or just a One Nation rant. Otherwise I'm happy John Winston took away your guns.

Last edited by Gnadenburg; 5th May 2020 at 02:16.