PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - resumption of flights to North America(NA)
Old 5th May 2020, 01:11
exfocx

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by TT738
Sounds like you listen to what is said in the media too much ...

& in pollie speak that could meany anything.

Surprise surprise, it may be a lot sooner, once many have booked domestic holidays.

I'll say 1AUG for 1st long haul international, past NZ & 1SEP for more normal long haul, whatever the new normal is.
lolololololol. How about some logic on this? Where is the virus doing the most damage, where are the deaths the highest and where is the DEAR LEADER doing jack sh!te about it? Oh, the US you say. Correct. I seriously doubt there will be flights to the US anytime soon, it would be political suicide for the Fed Gov to open our borders to anyone coming from there as you only need to listen to everyday people and anything Trump is on the nose. The place is out of control.

I would agree though, that Morrison is looking for any excuse to get back to "normal" as he was dragged by the states to tightening up as early as we did.

As an aside I do not trust the CMO or the DCMO, imo they're both caught up in the politics, instead of just giving the medical advice it appears to me they're now part of the political process and are one and the same as Morrision.