PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beech 1900 Type Rating....
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2020, 17:07
kishray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beech 1900 Type Rating....

Hello Everyone.... I hope all is well everyone and that everyone is staying safe from the Covid-19 virus... I am sorry to disturb you guys but I just have a few questions that I would like answered if anyone can assist me in answering these questions... I am preparing to go off to A.T.S in Colorado to do my type rating on the Beech 1900 aircraft... The company that I am going to work for uses the beech 1900C aircrafts in their fleet at the moment... I presently have a Beech 1900D training manual that I would like to use to get a head start before I attend my Beech 1900 Type Rating Training... My questions to you are as follows:

(1) Can I use the Beech 1900D Training Manual to study for Beech 1900 C Type Rating?...

(2) What exactly do I have to study in the Beech 1900D Training Manual to pass the Beech 1900 Type rating beside the memory items?...

Thanks in advance for taking the time out to respond to my post... Take care and all the best... Continue to stay safe everyone... Have a good one...

kishray...