PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IAG: BA restructuring may cost 12,000 jobs
Old 1st May 2020, 15:15
RexBanner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HZ123
There seems to be a problem on here that many do not seem to grasp the severity of the problem. It is irrelevant the callous management style exercised at the present time. BA staff must be completely aware of the situation and to many it has not come as a surprise. As for personal abusive attacks on WW, that achieves nothing. How do those on here assume that thousands of staff doing nothing can be kept on the payroll until things get better. As for the last post 'call a strike' that is nonsense and the one before calling WW a psychopath should be removed. If threaders cannot contribute sensibly then say nothing. Peoples livelihoods are at stake here!
A psychopath is someone who lacks remorse or empathy, it doesn’t have to mean they’re Ted Bundy, Ed Gein or even Jason Vorhees. How exactly does WW not fit this description?

He’s just put his begging bowl out for Vueling and Iberia (no redundancies so far) but, with an act of gross hypocrisy, refuses to do the same for BA because he’d rather pressure the U.K. government to fail to act and ensure Virgin go under and is willing to use 12,000 of his own staff’s livelihoods and families as collateral damage in that process. Pray tell me again why I’m wrong in my assessment of his character?

(And if you’d read further back in the thread my comments were in response to a post (not quoted) asking how management sleep at night. This was my answer. FYI You’re not the forum police and you don’t get to censor posts because you have failed to understand the meaning of a word or its context)

Last edited by RexBanner; 1st May 2020 at 15:41. Reason: Further info