PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mildura Rednecks wreck our fair go reputation
Old 29th Apr 2020, 00:10
oicur12.again

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
“It’s ironic that you capitalised your most inaccurate overstatement”

An over statement?

No ****, to use your highly evolved writing style.

“Really? So if the Australian government issued a ‘diktat’ to - say - Qantas - to identify and sack all Uyghur employees and all homosexual employees, ya reckon Qantas would comply? Really?”

No, I very much doubt it. Social issues such as LGBT rights and the treatment of ethnic minorities is not really what I had in mind when making my comment about the Chinese Government and their strategic relationship with private industry. I see it as no different to the relationship in Australia. Look no further than private contractors in Manus Island assisting the Government in significant violations of human rights.

“At least I know you’re a real pilot. It’s “bated”.”

At least I know you’re an Australian pilot, focussed on the completely unimportant.

“The English, French and Americans respect, protect and enforce our intellectual property rights”

It would be very naive to think we in the west comply with international IP law. Take a look at vault 7, learn about some of the malware programs designed by the CIA specifically to steal IP.

“…..and law of the sea rights, as does Australia theirs.”

Where do you think Australia stands when it comes to flying illegal combat operations in the Middle East? Do you think we give a **** about other countries sovereignty?

“One of the reasons ‘the West’ has concerns about entering free trade agreements with China is that China does not respect intellectual property laws.”

Read up about the Triffin Dilemma and learn why America has a massive trade deficit with China. It has nothing to do with IP.

“As I said before, all those Australian-trained Chinese pilots are taking the know-how back home”

Isn’t that the point of training?